Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
JourneyTEAM has been implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM since it was first released by Microsoft. This growing team is looking to add a new Senior Dynamics CRM Developer that will work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment to develop, enhance and maintain Dynamics CRM solutions. A good candidate will demonstrate good teamwork and accountability with a willingness to accept new tasks and challenges. This position provides an excellent opportunity to use problem solving skills along with a strong business understanding to deliver greater business value to customers through the use of technology.
- Willingness to do what is right for the customer and overcome challenges for a successful outcome.
- Have a strong work ethic and accountability to the business.
- Maintain a positive attitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be driven to deliver the highest quality solutions.
- Present complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Ability to architect and develop business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Required experience, education and training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 2+ years working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM from a development perspective.
- Strong technical and professional background in applying CRM in one or more industries.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 through 2015.
- A strong SQL background with database integration experience. Scribe experience a plus.
- Web API, REST API and MVC Experience.
- Understanding of development lifecycle & team development.
- Visual Studio and TFS Experience.
This is a full-time salaried position ($80-120k commensurate with experience) with employee benefits including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan and paid professional development. This job generally operates in a professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers and phones. JourneyTEAM is an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer for veterans and persons with disabilities.