Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
JourneyTEAM is expanding its Dynamics consulting practice and is looking for an experienced and motivated developer to drive successful Dynamics 365 BC extensions and integrations delivery. JourneyTEAM is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focused on helping organizations leverage the entire Microsoft stack to create increased business value. If you love working strategically with organizations to help them implement Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with solution architects to design solutions to business problems
- Serve as a member of multiple implementation teams to deploy Dynamics Business Central extensions and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Report progress and status of work on a daily basis.
- Be a self-starter who manages your own work without the need of micromanagement
- A strong work ethic with accountability to commitments
- Be driven to deliver the highest quality solutions to delight customers
- Clearly communicate with clients and other team members
- Show strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
- Be great working on your own and on a team, both face to face and virtually
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating projects.
- Have 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development experience using C-Side
- Prefer 1+ year of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development experience using AL
- BC Reports & Forms
- BC Web Services
- Power BI, Power Apps & Flow experience a plus
- Train & mentor junior developers
- Experience with integration toolsets, API, and CDS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
We offer a generous benefits package along with competitive pay. This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits – Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, Paid professional development, etc.
Location: Draper, UT